Women Founders And Funders Are Outperforming, So Why Is Gender Inequality Growing, And What Do We Do About It?
Link to the Forbes article:...
Private Equity Women Investor Network
Private Equity Women Investor Network (PEWIN) is an organization that provides an intimate forum for senior women general partners, limited partners and private equity professionals to network, share investment ideas, explore potential opportunities to work together and increase the profile of female leaders in our industry. Founded in 2008, this invitation-only group currently has over 700 members globally at the most senior levels of their respective firms. PEWIN members manage over $4 Trillion AUM, becoming a natural network for its many women investment professionals. Our members gain unprecedented access to high-profile CIOs, including through several CIO Roundtable events throughout the year in various locations.
Benefits of Membership
– Quarterly events focused on topical discussions and networking
– Access to network of senior women investment professionals within private equity
– Support of women-oriented charitable organizations
Criteria for Membership
– Managing Director, Partner or similar level of responsibility
– Private equity investment focused role (memberships for non-LP and GPs will be very limited)
– Sponsorship by existing PEWIN member
Annual dues of $50 for institutional LPs/ $350 for all others, including FOFs/Consultants
March 24: Europe Virtual Life Coach and Networking Event
March 31: Mid-Atlantic Trivia Night
April 5: Midwest Quarterly Cocktails
Questions? Please contact Sylvia Owens, PEWIN membership chair at firstname.lastname@example.org with any membership or sponsorship questions.